CIMA ACCA RETAIL FMCG Costing stock supply chain
£68000 - £73000 per annum
Our client is a branded, private equity backed FMCG business. The organisation is growing rapidly and there is now the need to recruit this key position, reporting to the FD and working with all key stakeholders across the business.
* Day to day control of finance function including staff management & development
* Ensuring timely production and monitoring of Budgets, Forecasts, Management and Annual Accounts
* Ensuring that adequate internal controls are in place to warrant the completeness and accuracy of all information.
* Producing KPI reporting to facilitate management decision making processes
* Improving month end management accounting processes
* Reconciliation of key balance sheet & P&L accounts
* Quarterly forecasting & analysis
* Cash Flow Forecasting
* Intrastat and all HMRC tax returns
This is a high profile role in an entrepreneurial business. You will need to be highly organised, hands on and with the ability to manage a small team and facilitate strong growth through developing systems, processes and detailed management reporting along with involvement in standard costings and developing costing methodology.